STATE DROPS CHARGES AGAINST DORIAN MUNROE
In May, Gator sophomore Dorian Munroe was arrested for allegedly removing a police "boot" from his vehicle. Now, the state attorney's office has dropped the third degree felony charges against Munroe. Munroe allegedly removed the boot, then placed it in his car and drove away.Â The state referred the matter to theÂ student court of The University of Florida.
Munroe recorded 16 tackles as a special teams and defensive player last season and figures to be a prominant force in Chuck Heater's young defense this season.
By Chris Price, WCJB TV20 Sports
- Charges Dropped Against X-Box Boys
- Charges against Kornegay sisters may be dropped
- State Attorney: charges dropped against Dunlap
- Charges Against Belleview Pastor Dropped
- Charges Dropped Against Accused Man
- Alachua County Charges Against Rapper Dropped... For Now
- Munro's Grand Slam Lifts Florida over Mississippi State 6-3
- Florida Justices Drop Complaint Against Former Judge
- FSU Beats Florida Late, Despite Allen's Career High 32 Points
- Florida Women's Tennis Falls Short of Title, Drops Close Final Against Vanderbilt