CULPEPPER SAYS HE'S READY TO PLAY
Daunte Culpepper threw bullets on the practice field, and then came off and faced a firing squad of reporters. Answering questions about his knee, Raiders #1 draft pickÂ JaMarcus Russell and his ability to play, Culpepper took the questioning in stride.
"I use it as fuel for motivation," Culpepper said, when asked about his critics' concerns. Culpepper is two years removed from a knee injury that sidelined him for most of the 2005 and 2006 seasons.
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- INGRAM SAYS HE'S READY TO PLAY
- Billy Donovan Says He's Staying!
- Man Accused of Identity Theft Released from Jail, Says He's a Victim
- Chris Walker Joins Gators; Not Ready to Play Yet
- Tyler Murphy and Offense Ready to Step Up Play
- Durkin Says Gators Linebackers Are Fighting For Playing Time
- Muschamp Says Driskel and Harris to Play Saturday vs Missouri
- McElwain Talks Receivers, Says Morrison Will Play Saturday
- "We've Become Notorious... He's Hijacked the Image of our City," Gainesville Resident Speaks Out
- Gator Defense Ready to Face Miami's Spark Duke Johnson