FORMER HURRICANE MAKES HALL OF FAME
The second of three tripletts is now in the hall of fame. Michael Irvin, who starred along with Troy Aikman and former Gator Emmit Smith on three Super Bowl Championship teams with the Dallas Cowboys, is now in the Hall of Fame.
Irvin caught 750 passes in his career for 11,900 yards.
By Chris Price WCJB TV 20 Sports
- Former Gators Inducted Into the Florida Georgia Hall of Fame 2013 Class
- EMMITT SMITH ENSHRINED IN COLLEGE HALL OF FAME
- MIZELL INDUCTED INTO HALL OF FAME
- 2014 Santa Fe College Athletics Hall of Fame Induction
- UF Inducts 8 Into Athletic Hall of Fame
- Aaron Hernandez Photo Taken Out of Hall of Fame
- 2013 College Football Hall of Fame Class Includes Gator Great Danny Wuerffel
- Santa Fe College Hall of Fame Induction and Baseball Game
- Hall of Fame Left Bare
- Culpepper, Brantley Amid Six Inductees into MCYFL Hall of Fame