Florida Football Notes
Florida Head Football Coach Urban Meyer says that Sophomore Cornerback Markihe Anderson could return for action against the Kentucky Wildcats Saturday.
According to Meyer, the one-time projected starter is getting closer.Â Anderson also told W-C-J-B TV-20 that he's feeling better everyday and estimates that his sprained knee is at 95-percent.Â Anderson added that his playing time will be determined by the coaching staff.
Meyer also pointed out that Bubba Caldwell continues to get stronger and stronger everyday.Â Meyer added that his team needs the "old" Bubba back to help his offense regain early season form.Â
The 3rd-Year UF Head Coach said that Caldwell has been having a solid week of practice.
Meanwhile, Percy Harvin is also enjoying a great week of workouts in preparation for the match up at Kentucky.
According to Meyer, Harvin is working on taking his game to another level.Â Meyer said that Harvin recently enjoyed a heart-to-heart talk with future N-F-L Hall of Famer Chris Carter.Â
Meyer stressed that Carter told Harvin to keep on working and following the program that the coaches are laying out.Â Meyer said that hearing that from one of the game's former greats really makes a difference.
Also, the Gators will where a helmet sticker that says "Sunshine" in memory of former walk-on Michael Guilford.Â Guilford died in a motorcyle accident Friday.
Percy Harvin added that his team is continuing to deal with the tragedy as it prepares for the Wildcats.Â
- High School Football Notes
- High Stakes Football: Florida and Florida State Playing For Big Opportunities
- Orange & Blue Diamond Notes
- Enders Hopes to End Gatornationals On a High Note
- Muschamp Reflects on Possible CFB Playoffs, Other Notes From Day 1 of SEC Meetings
- More Olympic Notes
- Lochte, Phelps Prepare for Final Meeting; Other Olympic Results and Notes
- Jeff Driskel Back at Practice and Other Gator Injury Notes
- Florida Football News
- Florida Names Steve Addazio As The New Head Football Coach