Kestahn Moore Working to Secure Football
Following one of the Gators latest Football Practices Junior Running Back Kestahn Moore told WCJB's Chris Price that he's working harder to secure the football.Â Moore says it's about holding the ball tighter and closer to his body.Â
Moore added that he understandsÂ the scrutiny that he is facing following a tough outing against Georgia.Â Against the Bulldogs, Moore fumbled twice with his firstÂ oneÂ leading to a GeorgiaÂ touchdown that changed the momentum of the game.
Moore says he doesn't think it's unfair that Head Coach Urban Meyer limited the running backs touches after the secondÂ fumble.Â Moore says that after a player makes too many mistakes it's natural for the coach to go with another player.
Meyer said that Moore will be in the running back rotation Saturday against Vanderbilt for the 12:30pm Homecoming Game.Â Â Â
- One Voice: Kestahn Moore
- High School Football Teams Working Hard in the Summer
- Trenton Football Working Hard for A Repeat District Title
- Santa Fe Defeats Trinity Catholic 2-1 to Advance to Regional Finals
- Countdown to Kickoff 2015: South Carolina
- UF Beefs up Security Football Gameday Weekend
- Team USA Still Celebrating Victory, But Unfinished Work Remains
- Danny Wuerffel Says His Health Is Improving, But Suggests Other Areas of His Life Might Need Work
- Chris Walker Working to Become Eligible to Play
- Work and Play Balance for Gators in Big Easy