Donovan Earns 300th Career Victory
The young Gator Men's Basketball team improved to 4-0 on the season, while giving Billy Donovan his 300th career victory as a head coach (265 at Florida) in an 88-63 win over Rutgers at the O'Connell Center.
The victory also pushed the school's consecutive winning streak at the O'Dome to 23 games.
Marreese Speights led 5 Gators in double figures with 18 points (9 of 15 shooting) and also recorded 12 rebounds.
Sophomore forward Dan Werner established career-bests with 10 points and 10 rebounds, while Jai Lucas chipped in with a career-high 15 points (to go with 5 assists).
Junior Walter Hodge connected on 4 of Florida's 11 3-pointers and finished with 14 points and Nick Calathes added 11 points.
UF hosts North Florida at 8pm at the O'Connell Center, Tuesday Nov. 20.Â
- Billy D Gets His 300th Gator Win!
- Lacroix Gets Over 200 Career Victories as Both Gator Tennis Teams Sweep Vanderbilt 7-0
- Hollen Earns 1,000th Career Dig As Oak Hall Volleyball Beats Ft. White
- Rosario Earning Trust from Donovan Slowly But Surely
- Gator Softball Earns Third Run-Rule Victory, Sweep Spartans 15-4
- Trenton Falls One game Short of State Championship and 30-0 Record
- A New Generation of Sports Media-Lake Butler Career Day
- Lake Butler Middle School Tries Out Sports Anchoring At Career Day
- Outgoing Gator Baseball Players Look Back on World Series, Careers
- Amanda Butler Scores 200th Career Win; Gators Edge Arkansas State