Leak Signs With Team Florida of AAFL
Former Gator great Chris Leak will once again play in the SwampÂ after signing to play for team Florida of the new All American football league.
Last season, Leak led Florida to a 13-1 record and a national championship finishing his Gator career as Florida's all-time leader in pass attempts, completions and yardage.
He joins a growing list of former Gator greats including Travis McGriff, Vernell Brown, Chris Doering, Willie Jackson, Steve Rissler, Fred Weary who'll play for Shane Matthews on the inaugural Florida AAFLÂ team.
- MATTHEWS TO LEAD FIRST AAFL TEAM
- Leak & 8 Others Sign as Free Agents
- Oak Hall's Shelby West Signs with the Santa Fe Softball Team
- National Signing Day: Florida Signs 24, while FSU Named #1 Class
- Trouble for the AAFL?
- National Signing Day 2014: North Central Florida Edition
- National Signing Day 2014: Florida Gators Football Edition
- Three More Signings Around North Central Florida
- Florida Football Lands 28 Recruits On National Signing Day
- Signing Day in North Florida