Tebow Suffers Hand Injury
Super Sophomore Tim Tebow suffered a broken hand to his non-throwing right hand.
According to the University Athletics Association, Tebow injured the hand when he scored his 2nd of two rushing touchdowns (4th overall in the game) to cap the opening scoring drive in the 3rd quarter.
Tebow had the hand looked at on the sidelines following the play, but said he was OK to return to the game.
Tebow ended up throwing his 3rd touchdown of the game (5th overall) later on to help lead Florida to the 45-12 win over Florida State.
Tebow will wear a cast on the right hand for a couple of weeks, but is expected to be fine by the time the Gators Bowl Game comes around.
- Brady's Injury Could Signal Reps for Tebow
- Tebow's Concussion Highlights Common Sports Injury
- Former Florida LB Godfrey Myles In Critical Condition After Suffering Heart Attack
- John Brantley Suffered Concussion, Is On The Mend, According to Father
- Vanguard Hands Buchholz Fourth-Straight Loss 56-0
- Five For Four: Handful of Local Girls Basketball Teams Within Reach of the State Final Four
- LSU Hands Gators First SEC Loss of Season 17-6
- Wisconsin Hands Florida Basketball 1st Loss of 2013-'14 Season
- Gator Center Macklin Battling Through Injuries
- Due To Injuries, Orange and Blue Game Will Feature Just One Team