Gator Women Move to 6-1 at O'Dome
Amanda Butler's first-year team had four players register double-digits in the scoring column helping lead the Gators to an 80-76 overtime victory over T-C-U at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center.
Depree Bowden scored a team-high 21 points and grabbed a game-high 9 rebounds, while Jennifer Mossor put in a career-high 17 points in a starting role.
Marshae Dotson contributed 18 points for Florida, including 6 in the overtime session, while Aneika Henry scored 12 points (more than half after the 2nd half) and collected 8 rebounds and 4 blocks.
The game featured 11 lead changes and 12 ties before the game ended up tied at 69 after 40 minutes of play.Â
Florida outscored the Frogs 11-7 in the extra 5 minutes to pull out the 80-76 win.
The victory improved Florida to 6-4 overall (6-1 at the O'Dome).
Amanda Butler's bunch returns to the home court Saturday, Dec. 22nd when the Gators host St. Louis University at the O'Dome at 1pm.
- UAA Approves $45 Million in Renovations for O'Dome
- Renovations coming to O'Dome
- Gator Women's Basketball Moves Back Above.500 In Conference With Win
- Gators Men's Tennis Dominate FSU 6-1
- Gators Madness Lights Up O'Dome for First Time Since 2006
- Gators Fall to LSU 35-28, Drop to 6-1
- Razorbacks Go "Hog Wild" in O'Dome
- TV20's Brandan McCalla Teams with World All-Stars, Loses to Globetrotters
- As Gator Baseball Moves To CWS, O'Sullivan Appreciates Help From Fellow Coaches
- Gator Softball Moves to 27-1 Thanks to Barnhill's Record 18 Strikeouts