CI To Stay in Gator Nation
Hawthorne's own Cornelius Ingram has decided to return to the Florida Football team for his senior season.Â Ingram had been debating whether to enter the N-F-L Draft.
CI told W-C-J-B TV-20 Sports that it was important for him to earn his college degree.Â Ingram said that he will become the first member of his family to graduate.
CI added that despite receiving a strong grade on his N-F-L papers (that he turned in following the win over Florida State), that he still has a lot of learning to do at his Tight End Position.
CI, who hasn't even played three full seasons at the TE spot, stated that he feels like he'll only be a junior experience wise, despite the fact that he'll be entering his senior season in the fall of 2008.
CI said coaches told him that once you get to the N-F-L level that the teaching is over.Â The Hawthorne native said by returning to Florida he'll receive much more instruction on how to improve his game.
CI said during the decision process, he also learned from receiver Bubba Caldwell.Â CI cited that Caldwell is a strong role model of all the positives that can happen for player by returning for a senior season. Â
- Gator Baseball Stays Alive in SEC Tournament
- Gator Baseball Stays Perfect with 9-3 Win Over Boston College
- Gator Men's Golf Dips, McCumber Stays Near Top of NCAA Leaderboard
- Gator Volleyball Stays Undefeated in SEC Sweeping Missouri
- Gator Offense Staying One Step Ahead
- Gator Hoops Staying Invested
- Gator Softball Stays Undefeated
- Gator Lacrosse Stays Undefeated in Routing of Stetson
- Gator Volleyball Stays Undefeated in SEC with Sweep of Georgia
- Gator Volleyball Stays Undefeated at Home, Sweeps Tennessee