Gator Women Drop Tough One
After falling behind early, The Gator Women's Basketball Team pushed Vanderbilt throughout the contest making a couple of runs at times (evening the score at 30 early in the 2nd half), but ended up falling 65-55 to see its record drop to 3-3 in the SEC, 14-7 overall.
The Gators connected on 45.5-percent from the field for a 42.6-percent overall effort, but connected on just 2 of 18 three-pointers. Florida also turned the ball over 23 times (to Vandy's 18), including 13 in the first half and connected on 14 of 25 free throw attempts.
Marshae Dotson dominated at times in the post scoring 12 of her 16 points in the 2nd half. Sharielle Smith added 9 points, while Sha Brooks added 8 points.
Florida hosts traditional SEC and national power LSU Sunday at 12pm on the O'Connell Center.
- Gator Women Hoops Drop Another One
- Gator Women Drop Game to Missouri at Home
- Gator Baseball Drops Game One Of Super Regional
- Gators Number One in First BCS Poll, Drop to 2 in AP
- Gator Softball One Win Shy From 4th Consecutive Women's College World Series
- Tough Going for Gator Men in SunTrust Gator Invitational
- Florida Women's Basketball Drops Regular Season Finale to Alabama
- Gators Survive Tough Road Test
- Gator Hoops Tough Road Ahead Starts with FSU
- Gator Volleyball Prepares For Tough Road Double