Orlando Native Mossor is Magic
Orlando naive Jennifer Mossor led four Gators in double figures with a career-high 19 points off the bench as UF knocked of Arkansas 92-74.Â The victory was the Gators first in Fayetteville since Jan. 6, 2005.
The win also marks the first time Florida has captured back-to-back S-E-C games since early Feb. 2006.
Mossor connected on 6 of 11 shots from the floor, including hitting 3 of 4 from three-point land.
Marshae Dotson once again dominated on offense and defense scoring 15 points and grabbing 13 boards.Â Dotson recorded her 8th double-double of the season and 14th of her career.
Sha Brooks played a big role in Florida moving to 2-1 in the S-E-C, 13-5 overall, scoring 17 points (also scoring 3 3-pointers) and registering 6 rebounds.
Senior Depree Bowden chipped in with 15 points and grabbed 5 rebounds. Florida led the Arkansas in the rebounding department taking down 46 team boards compared to Arkansas' 34 rebounds.
The Gators return to the O'Dome to host #12 Georgia, Thursday Jan. 24 at 7pm.Â
- Gators Magical Season Comes to and End, Fall in Final Four
- Donovan Still Trying to Rescind Magic Contract
- Magic Acquire Carter
- Gatornationals Coverage-Krawiec Looks To Rekindle Gainesville Magic
- No Senior Day Magic, Gators Fall to Texas A&M
- Keystone Heights Magical Softball Season Ends 1-0 in 4A State Semis
- Bronson Native Mike Weinar Earns Championship With Dallas Mavericks
- Gainesville High Embarks on Orlando for 6A State Title Game
- Williston Boys Denied By Orlando Jones 66-63
- Expelliarmus- Can a magical book equal magical profits?