Hurting Harvin to have Heel Surgery
Gator receiver Percy Harvin will have heel surgery next week, but coach Urban Meyer expects the speedy playmaker to be fine for fall practice.
School officials say renowned foot specialist Dr. Robert Anderson will perform the surgery Monday in North Carolina. The Gators hope the surgery will relieve years of pain in Harvin's right heel, which has bothered him off and on since high school.
It was initially treated as tendinitis at Florida, but the pain persisted and eventually caused soreness in his knee and hip.
- Harvin Hurting...Again!
- Harvin Hurting
- Santa Fe Baseball Falls To Lake Sumter On Heels of Conference Title
- PERCY HARVIN PRACTICES
- Harvin Shines at UF Pro Day
- Spikes Stays!... Harvin Leaves
- Percy Harvin Fails NFL Combine Drug Test
- Vikings Take Harvin in 1st Round
- Harvin Sick Again
- Harvin Deal Complete