Ospreys Soar Past Gators on Diamond
North Florida (16-12) put across a tying run in the ninth-inning before hitting what would be a game-winning single in the 10th by senior Chad Knight to hand #13 Florida (20-8) an 11-10 setback on Wednesday night at Perry Field. For the Gators, it's their season-high third-straight loss as the teams combined for 32 hits and 21 runs.
Dustin Bamberg, making his initial collegiate start after three relief appearances, gave up four runs in an inning and a third. UNF exploded for five hits in the second and built a 4-0 margin. UNF enjoyed a 19-13 edge in hits.
Leading the SEC by a game over Georgia and South Carolina, the Gators will travel to Eastern Division rival Tennessee (16-9/5-4 SEC) for a weekend series. Friday's opener with be a 7 p.m. and be carried live on Sun Sports.
- Ospreys Soar Past Gators on Diamond
- Gators Soar Past Osprey
- Gators Soar Past Eagles on Diamond
- Gators Soar Past Eagles
- Gator Baseball Finally Cages Ospreys
- Gator Baseball Cages Ospreys Again
- Gator Baseball De-Feathers Ospreys
- Gator Baseball Evens Season Series with Osprey's
- Gators Keep Eagles from Soaring
- Gator Updates from the Diamond