Gator Baseball Runs the Bulls Off
All nine Florida starters contributed at least one hit and the Gators (31-20) used a four-run fifth and a five-run seventh inning to cruise past USF (26-25), 12-2, on Tuesday night at Perry Field. Sophomore Clayton Pisani set a career high with four RBI, junior & former Santa Fe high star Avery Barnes collected three hits and sophomore Jonathan PigottÂ hit a two-run homer in UF's final non-conference tilt of the year as the squad banged out 17 hits.
Florida will play its final three regular season games of this season at Perry field against Vanderbilt starting Thursday night.Â The Gators are locked into a four-way tie for fourth with Alabama, Kentucky and Ole Miss, while the Commodores are in third place. The top eight teams qualify for the 2008 SEC Tournament.
- Gator Men's Tennis Runs With Bulls
- Florida Baseball Blows 6-Run Lead, Holds off Fairfield
- UF Baseball Overcomes Lead off Home run to Edge FAU
- Gator Baseball Wins in Walk-Off Fashion Over Auburn
- Gator Baseball Staves Off Elimination with 7-2 Win Over South Carolina
- Gator Baseball Young Guns Prove Vital To College World Series Run
- Gator Baseball Gives Up Nine Runs, Falls to USC 9-2 in Game One
- Gator Baseball Scores 11 Runs in the First 3 Innings of Win vs Harvard
- Gator Baseball Survives Late Run to Top Number One Texas A&M
- Gator Baseball uses 5-Run 5th Inning to Pull Away From Mississippi State