Joakim Noah Arrested In Gainesville Sunday Morning
According to the Gainesville Police department:
"Noah was observed at 1:50 a.m. Sunday morning walking with a clear plastic cup. Inside was an iced amber beverage. When Noah saw law enforement officers, he put down the cup and walked away from it. Upon inspection of the cup, officers smelled alcohol. He was arrested and escorted to the downtown annex for processing, at which time a search revealed a cannabis cigarette in his pants pocket. He was very cooperative and he was released with a notice to appear in court in early June."
Noah was charged with possestion of cannabis (less than 20 grams) and an open container of alcohol.
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- Does Joakim Noah Know the Awkward Turtle?
- Former Gator Joakim Noah Earns 1st All-Star Bid
- Joakim Noah Possibly Out Rest of Regular Season
- Bulls Center Joakim Noah Fined $50K By NBA
- NOAH RECEIVED SECOND CITATION SUNDAY
- Brewer & Noah to Host Camp in Gainesville
- BREWER, NOAH WORK OUT FOR SUNS
- Noah Out for Olympics
- Gainesville Extreme Makeover Home Editon Episode Will Air Sunday
- Local Sunday Market Soon To Be Back In Gainesville