FORMER GATOR KEARSE CHARGED WITH DUI
According to police, the former Gator All-American's vehicle was seen swerving on the campus of Vanderbilt University Sunday morning.
Kearse took a field sobriety test, but refused the breathalyzer. He was then chaged with violation of Tennessee's implied consent law for failing to take the breathalyzer. He was released late Sunday morning.
Kearse was the NFL's defensive rookie of the year in 1999, and signed with the Tennessee Titans this off-season after spending the previous four years in Philadelphia.
By Chris Price, WCJB TV20 Sports
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- Former Gator Aaron Hernandez Charged with Murder
- UGA Athletic Director Charged with DUI
- Dunlap Out for SEC Title game after DUI Charge
- Former Gator QB Jacoby Brisset Blast Gators and Driskel
- Former Gator Gator Gymnast Kerr Earns Post-Graduate Scholarship
- Deputy Arrested, Charged With DUI
- Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car
- Dunnellon Man Charged With DUI Manslaughter
- Should College Athletes Get Paid? Former Gator Players Weigh In