Graham Signs Big Extension with Bucs
Earnest GrahamÂ had to miss some of the offseason program to get the attention of Tampa Bay management -- 14 workouts to be exact.Â On Monday it paid off in a big way.
Graham agreed to a three-year, $10.5 million extension that will keep him in Tampa through the 2011 season. The 28-year-old Graham was considered too valuable in the long-term plans of the team.
Carnell Willians may have to start the season on the physically unable to perform list because of his knee injury. If that happens, Graham and Warrick Dunn will have to handle the running attack.
Graham ran for 898 yards on 222 carries last season. It was his career best. He also caught 49 passes for 324 yards. Now he doesn't have to worry about his job security. He's found his home.
- Homegrown CSU Bucs Anxious to Play in Swamp
- Devin Graham Becomes a Warrior
- Graham Stewart to Transfer From Gator Football Team
- Billy Donovan Expecting Big Play From His Big Men in 2013-2014
- Local Area Athletes Sign on Dotted Line for National Signing Day
- Athletes Sign on First Day of Early Signing Period
- David Nelson Looking for Big Senior Year
- Former Gator Soccer Player Megan Molyneux Scores Big On Compassion
- Jacks or Better Farm Besting the Big Boys
- Baltimore Ravens Linebacker and Former Cheifland Star Dreams Big