Graham Signs Big Extension with Bucs
Earnest GrahamÂ had to miss some of the offseason program to get the attention of Tampa Bay management -- 14 workouts to be exact.Â On Monday it paid off in a big way.
Graham agreed to a three-year, $10.5 million extension that will keep him in Tampa through the 2011 season. The 28-year-old Graham was considered too valuable in the long-term plans of the team.
Carnell Willians may have to start the season on the physically unable to perform list because of his knee injury. If that happens, Graham and Warrick Dunn will have to handle the running attack.
Graham ran for 898 yards on 222 carries last season. It was his career best. He also caught 49 passes for 324 yards. Now he doesn't have to worry about his job security. He's found his home.
- Homegrown CSU Bucs Anxious to Play in Swamp
- Graham Stewart to Transfer From Gator Football Team
- Devin Graham Becomes a Warrior
- Dillon Graham to Transfer from Gator Basketball Team
- Billy Donovan Expecting Big Play From His Big Men in 2013-2014
- Athletes Sign on First Day of Early Signing Period
- Local Area Athletes Sign on Dotted Line for National Signing Day
- Gainesville Basketball Wins Big Over Eastside
- Gator Gymnastics Wins Big in Home Opener Over Auburn
- Cole Captures Big Hit