URBAN MEYER FOOTBALL CAMP BEGINS
By the end of the week, more than 1500 football players- from grade-schoolers to high school students- will pass through the practice fields at the University of Florida.
Beginning with the "Elite Lineman Camp," "Team" and "Seven on Seven" camps, college coaches will teach the young players football while they experience other aspects of being a Gator, such as playing in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
"Your a Gator for the next four days," said tight ends and offensive line coach John Hevesy, who is running the program. "So you're going to practice like a Gator, work like a Gator and we're going to treat you like a Gator."
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- Urban Meyer Resigns!
- Urban Meyer Returns from Leave of Absence
- Urban Meyer, Chris Rainey Speak About Rainey's Return To Practice
- Urban Meyer Contract Details Released
- Urban Meyer Expects Steve Addazio Back As OC in 2011
- TV20's Hubert Mizell Catches Up With Urban Meyer
- Urban Meyer Addresses Florida Allegations and Aaron Hernandez
- Urban Meyer Breaks Silence on Aaron Hernandez
- TV20 Exclusive: Former Gator Coach Urban Meyer Weighs in on Tim Tebow
- Urban Meyer Compares SEC to Big Ten