Gator Football Prospects Go Under the Lights
The evening was a showcase not only for the players who have already comitted (such as WR NuKeese Richards or DT Gary Brown), but for those still trying to prove they belong.
Curtis Porter, a 275-pound defensive tackle from Charlotte, North Carolina, is among the undecided, but he enjoyed his time competing against the other athletes.
"The atmosphere was real good," Porter said after the camp. "I went against some four and five-star players and we were going at it: O-line versus D-line. We were tearing those fat boys up so it was good."
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- GATOR FOOTBALL GOES UNDER THE LIGHTS
- Friday Night Lights Yields Two More Gator Football Commits
- Gator Football Hopes to Land Multiple Under Armour All-Stars
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- Gator Football Player Arrested For Driving Under The Influence
- Friday Night Lights Back in Gainesville, Gators Add 19th Commit to 2013
- Muschamp Faces Tough Questions From Prospects
- 5-Star Prospect Parker Nixes Florida for Duke
- GATORS HOLD FIRST DAY OF FOOTBALL PRACTICE
- GATOR FOOTBALL TEAM BEGINS TWO A DAYS