Tebow Helps Gators Contend For Title Town USA
Since Timmy touchdown arrived on campus in January of 2006, the Gators have won three national championships in the so-called revenue sports.
Tebow helped put the title in one of those title town victories, the 41-14 blowout over Ohio State. He also added a Heisman trophy to the case in December.
Of course, Tebow didn't want to talk about those accomplishments.
"Everbody wants to talk about the football or the basketball, but what they don't talk about is volleyball winning 17 national championships," said Tebow.
Although the Gators certainly rank right at the top of the college world right now, it's tough to argue against a city like Boston. Fans there have seen two World Series, three Super Bowls and an NBA title in the past seven years.
But Gator Nation has Tebow's vote. "That's easy," said Tebow.
- Gainesville Contends For Title Town USA
- Wambach's Heroics Keep World Cup Title Hopes Alive For Team USA
- Former Gator Soccer Stars to Represent U.S.A in Beijing
- Gators G Frazier Earns Spot On Team USA U19 Squad
- USA, Gator Nation Win Big At Olympics
- Gator Basketball's Patric Young Crucial In Team USA's Win Against Lithuania
- Gator's Young Perfect, Team USA Not in U19 Hoops Loss to Croatia
- Tebow Helps Break Up Brawl at Jets Practice
- Gator Baseball Ready For Bulldogs to Come to Town
- Gators the Pre-Season Favorite to Win Conference Title