Trip Of A Lifetime
It was amazing," said Clark. "The beaches are crystal clear."
"Hawaii is a totally different thing," said Cannon. "Everywhere you turn it's beautiful."
Clark and Cannon have battled side-by-side for the Bell Bulldogs the past four years. But last week, the two took their games to another level and a completely different place as they travelled to the 10th annual King Kamehameha Pigskin Classic, a high school all-star game.
"Just to play where the big boys play in the pro bowl was amazing," said Clark.
It took a community effort through donations from the citizens of Bell to get them there. Clark and Cannon raised $2,400 a piece...enough to get them to Hawaii and back.
- WWII Veteran Returns From Trip of a Lifetime
- Seahawks player flies out Gainesville family for trip of a lifetime
- Young, Yeguete Have Friendship to Last Lifetime
- Gator Softball Beats UAB; Wins Trip to WCWS
- Josh Evans Makes Short Trip to Jacksonville for the Jaguars
- Florida Gator Soccer Prepares for North Carolina Road Trip
- Four Area Softball Teams Earn Trips to Final Four
- Lake City 16-U Softball Team Raising Money for Regional Trip
- Costly Mistake Nearly Costs Gators a Trip to NCAA Gymnastics Championships
- HAWAII FANS MAKE MOST OF TRIP