Cornelius Ingram Misses Practice with Knee Injury
Gator football tight end & former Hawthorne High star Cornelius Ingram missed practice today with a strained left knee and his status is uncertain.
GatorÂ headÂ coach Urban Meyer says he would not know the severity of the injury until he gets the results of an MRI Thursday morning.Â Meyer says Ingram suffered the injury during one-on-one drills during Tuesday's practice.
Â The "Face of Florida football" according to coach MeyerÂ passed up the NFL for his redshirt senior season. He walked off the practice field to the locker room on Tuesday without help and without a noticeable limp.
- Cornelius Ingram Hopes to be NFL Starter
- Jeff Driskel Back at Practice and Other Gator Injury Notes
- FSU DE Jenkins to Miss 2012 with Foot Injury
- Driskel Injures Shoulder: Missed Practice Time Early This Week
- Jemalle Cornelius Now Leading Fort Meade
- Gators TE Leonard Injures Knee, Out 6-8 Weeks
- Will Yeguete Has Surgery to Repair Injured Knee
- INGRAM SAYS HE'S READY TO PLAY
- MEYER PINS CASEY AS INGRAM'S REPLACEMENT
- Ingram Out With Torn ACL