MIZELL INDUCTED INTO HALL OF FAME
On Saturday night in Winter Haven, Hubert Mizell joined the list of immortals in the Florida Sports Hall of Fame. Mizell was joined by former major league baseball player Tino Martinez, pro wrestler Hulk Hogan, and three-time Super Bowl champion Michael Irvin.
"After having been in the journalism business for 45 or so years, it's nice to have somebody say you belong on the same wall as Michael Irvin, Darryl Dawkins and all the other athletes who are in the Florida Sports Hall of Fame," Mizell said.
Mizell has covered every major sporting event during his career, including 10 Olympic Games, 33 Super Bowls and 40 Masters golf tournaments.
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- Santa Fe College Hall of Fame Induction and Baseball Game
- Former Gators Inducted Into the Florida Georgia Hall of Fame 2013 Class
- EMMITT SMITH ENSHRINED IN COLLEGE HALL OF FAME
- FORMER HURRICANE MAKES HALL OF FAME
- Marshall to Enter College Hall of Fame
- Emmitt Smith Apologizes To Gator Nation For Hall of Fame Snub
- Carlos Alvarez Elected To NCAA College Football Hall of Fame
- Santa Fe College Welcomes Inaugural Hall of Fame Class
- Culpepper, Brantley Amid Six Inductees into MCYFL Hall of Fame
- Hall of Fame Left Bare