More Gator Football Injuries
The injury bug two more Gator football players. Florida starting receiver Louis Murphy and backup cornerback Markihe Anderson suffered injuries over the weekend that will keep them out of practice until later in the week.
Murphy suffered a sprained right ankle and Anderson suffered a sprained right wrist. Murphy was wearing a protective boot on his foot and Anderson had a soft cast on his wrist Monday, but UF coach Urban Meyer says the injuries aren't serious and both should return later this week.
- Gator Football Injury Free Entering Fall Camp
- Friday Night Lights Yields Two More Gator Football Commits
- Scooter Injury Sidelines Gators OL Moore For Season
- The Injury Toll Rises: Gators LB Morrison Done For Season
- Muschamp Updates Gator Injuries
- Jeff Driskel Back at Practice and Other Gator Injury Notes
- Gator Gymnasts- Overcoming Injury
- Gator Hoops Fighting Through Injuries
- Vernon Hargreaves Injury Scare: Gators First Open Practice
- Gator Center Macklin Battling Through Injuries