PERCY HARVIN PRACTICES
Percy Harvin has been limited because of lingering pain from summer knee surgury, but he did participate in practice in limited drills on Saturday. According to Florida sports information, Harvin is still not 100% and his practice was not considered full-speed. Head coach Urban Meyer has still not said whether or not Harvin will be ready for the Gators season opener against Hawaii on August 30.
By Chris Price, WCJB TV20 Sports
- Percy Harvin Traded to the Seahawks
- Percy Harvin Introduced in Seattle
- Percy Harvin Fails NFL Combine Drug Test
- Gators on Eve of Fall Practice; Practice Closed to Fans and Media
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Chelsea Harvin
- Harvin Wants Trade, Probably Won't Get One
- Vikings Won't Commit To Long-Term Deal With Former Gator Harvin Just Yet
- Harvin Hurting...Again!
- Hurting Harvin to have Heel Surgery
- Harvin Shines at UF Pro Day