PERCY HARVIN PRACTICES
Percy Harvin has been limited because of lingering pain from summer knee surgury, but he did participate in practice in limited drills on Saturday. According to Florida sports information, Harvin is still not 100% and his practice was not considered full-speed. Head coach Urban Meyer has still not said whether or not Harvin will be ready for the Gators season opener against Hawaii on August 30.
By Chris Price, WCJB TV20 Sports
- Percy Harvin Traded to the Seahawks
- Percy Harvin Introduced in Seattle
- Percy Harvin Fails NFL Combine Drug Test
- Harvin Hurting...Again!
- Vikings Take Harvin in 1st Round
- Harvin Sick Again
- Harvin Deal Complete
- Harvin Plays, Loses Critical Fumble in NFC Championship Game
- Vikings Won't Commit To Long-Term Deal With Former Gator Harvin Just Yet
- Harvin Wants Trade, Probably Won't Get One