Lincoln Misses Field Goal In OT, UCLA beats Tennessee 27-24
Lincoln missed field goals of 51 and 55 yards earlier in the game, but temporarity redeemed himself as he hit a 47 yard field goal as time expired in regulation to tie the game at 24. Kai Forbath kicked a 42 yard field goal for the Bruins in overtime before Lincoln missed his overtime attempt.
It's the second straight year the Volunteers have lost the season opener on the road against a PAC 10 team. Last year, Tennessee dropped the first game of the season to Cal Berkley 45-31.
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- Columbia County Watches Season End On Last-Second Field Goal vs. Bartram Trail
- Gators Soccer Gets Back On Track, Beats Tennessee 4-2
- Gator Softball Beats Ole Miss 9-1, Baseball Collapses Against LSU 8-7
- Gators Use Six-Run Eighth to Beat Ole Miss 9-4
- UCLA Clobbers Florida
- Heat Win NBA Finals Game 6 In OT, Force Game 7
- Rams Miracle Shot Answered in Double OT, Earn Season Sweep Over GHS 52-51
- Buchholz Volleyball Sweeps Lincoln
- Gators Soccer Scores Goals, Chance to Achieve Goals, With 3-1 Win Over Arkansas
- Gator Soccer Doubles Season Goal Total Vs Nebraska