REBELS SHOCK GATOR FOOTBALL TEAM IN 31-30 WIN
Florida should have seen it coming.
The Gators fell victim to upset weekend, where three of the top four ranked in the nation fell, losing 31-30 to Ole Miss.
The one-point difference came on a blocked extra point with 3:28 remaining after Junior wide receiver Percy Harvin ran for a 15 yard touchdown, his second of the game. On Florida's final drive, the Gators could not convert on a 4th and 1 from the 32 yard line, on a Tebow keeper that has worked countless times in the past.
After the game, Tebow apologized to Florida fans, saying he "will work harder than anyone in the country," to ensure the Gators won't fall any further.
By Chris Price
WCJB TV20 Sports
- Volleyball, Soccer Teams Avenge Gator Football with Wins Over SEC West Rivals
- Gators Get Special Effort From Special Teams in Gator Bowl Win
- GATOR FOOTBALL TEAM BEGINS TWO A DAYS
- Fayson Leaving Gator Football team
- Rutledge Off Gator Football Team
- Flu Fears Spread Among Gator Football Team
- Gator Football Team Hires Two New Coaches
- Safety First: The Florida Gator Football Team Looks To Fill A Pressing Need
- Janoris Jenkins Dismissed from Gator Football Team
- Gator Football Team Gives Back At The Salvation Army