Gators Run Wild Versus Arkansas
The last time Florida had two 100-yard rushers in the same game, it was the year after a national championship season. But it wasn't 2007, it was 1997. Saturday in Fayetteville, AR, redshirt freshman Chris Rainey and freshman Jeff Demps combined to bring that drought to an end, as Florida defeated Arkansas 38-7.
Rainey and Demps both ran for 103 yards, and the two combined for three touchdowns on the ground, the shortest of which was 36 yards.
Tim Tebow saw his school-record for most pass attempts without an interception come to an end, but Tebow did finish the day 17-26 for 217 yards and two touchdowns.
By Chris Price, WCJB TV20 Sports
- Gator Players Run Out With American Flags, Run Wild Over UAB
- Bush Gets SEC Home Run Record, Gator Softball Sweeps Arkansas 8-0
- Demps, Wilks Run Wild at Tom Jones Memorial Classic
- Gator Hoops Look To Remain Perfect Versus Undefeated Arizona
- Gator Hoops Have Fun versus Southeastern Louisiana
- Gator Defense Versus Louisville Offense
- Gator Baseball Impresses Again Versus UCF
- Gator Baseball Rolling Along; Win First One Versus Jacksonville
- Gator Baseball Clinches Series Win Versus #8 South Carolina
- Gator Softball Loses Heartbreaker Versus Georgia