Gator star wide receiver Percy Harvin missed his second consecutive practice Tuesday, but coach Urban Meyer expects the speedster to play Saturday against No. 4 LSU.
Harvin sprained his right ankle Saturday at Arkansas and was
placed in a protective boot
"We hope to get him back (Wednesday)," Meyer said.
Harvin leads 11th ranked Gators with 19 catches for 284 yards
and three touchdowns. The junior also has 27 carries for 177 yards
and two scores.
Running back Kestahn Moore (hamstring) was limited Tuesday, and
fellow tailback Emmanuel Moody (ankle) missed practice. Moore could
play against the Tigers, but Meyer said Moody is doubtful.
Both players missed last week's game against the Razorbacks.
- Hurting Harvin to have Heel Surgery
- Harvin Hurting
- Harvin Sick Again
- PERCY HARVIN PRACTICES
- Vikings Won't Commit To Long-Term Deal With Former Gator Harvin Just Yet
- Percy Harvin Traded to the Seahawks
- Percy Harvin Introduced in Seattle
- Harvin Wants Trade, Probably Won't Get One
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Chelsea Harvin
- Harvin Shines at UF Pro Day