Jai Lucas transferring
Florida guard Jai Lucas, the son of former NBA player and coach John Lucas, has decided to transfer.Â The point guard and his mother met with Gators coach Billy Donovan on Wednesday.Â Lucas, a sophomore from Bellaire, Texas, averaged 8.5 points last season and led the Gators in 3-point shooting at 43.5 percent.Â He started all 36 games last season, as well as the team's first exhibition game Monday night.Â But with freshmen Erving Walker and Ray Shipman competing with Lucas for playing time, and highly touted recruit Kenny Boynton having committed to attend Florida next season, it looked like Lucas minutes might fall.
- Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series Back at Gainesville Raceway
- Local Racer Dan Dobson at Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series
- Lucas Signs with Gators!
- Blakely Plan to Transfer from Florida Football Team
- McFarland Transfers from UF Football Program
- Gator Football Adds Maryland Transfer Max Garcia
- Graham Stewart to Transfer From Gator Football Team
- Gator Hoops Pick Up USC Transfer Damontre Harris
- Fagan Sisters Will Transfer, Remain in SEC
- Buchholz RB Tony James Transfers to Rival GHS