Tebow: "I'm Back"
In front of over 40,00 people at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Tim Tebow declared his intention to stay at the University of Florida for his senior year.
"Oh by the way one more thing," said Tebow as he was about to exit center stage, "Let's do it again next year, I'm back!"
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- Muschamp on Comments to Fans: "I'm Talking to A Small Percentage"
- Rubio: "I'm Not Going to be Vice President"
- Man Accused of Animal Abuse says "I'm not a bad guy"
- The Full Text of MLK's "I Have a Dream" Speech
- Muschamp Says He'll "Absolutely" Be Back in 2014
- TEBOW'S BACK HOME
- Tebow Back In Gainesville, Meyer Releases Statement
- Tebow Back at Practice
- "Tebow" Now in Horse Racing
- Tom Brady "Excited" To Have Tebow On Board