Gators Can't Cage Tigers
Marcus Thornton scored 32 points and #18 LSU clinched a share of the Southeastern Conference championship with an 81-75 victory against Florida on Tuesday night. The Tigers (24-4, 12-1) have won ninth straight overall and 12 in a row in SEC play. They can win their second outright conference title in the last four seasons with one victory in the last three games.
Garett Temple scored a career-high 21 points for the Tigers. Mitchell added 12 points. Walter Hodge paced the Gators (21-7, 8-5) with 16 points.
- Hawthorne Can't Tame Tigers, Lose To Chipley In 1A State Basketball Championship
- Gators Can't Stop Perfection, Fall to No. 1 Kentucky 74-59
- Gator Baseball Hit, Can't Score in 5-1 Loss to Arkansas
- Gator Baseball Can't Hold On in Extra Innings
- Gators Can't Squeeze Orangemen
- Gator Baseball Can't Handle Golden Flashes
- Gator Baseball Cages Tigers in Opener
- Gator Gymnasts Barely Cage Tigers
- Gator Softball Cages Tigers in Conference Tournament
- Gators Unable to Cage Tigers