Razorbacks Go "Hog Wild" in O'Dome
Ayana Brereton and Charity Ford scored 19 points apiece and Arkansas beat No. 15 Florida 83-74 Thursday night, handing the Gators their third consecutive loss.
Florida (22-5, 8-3 Southeastern Conference) has dropped three in a row - all somewhat lopsided - since beating defending national champion Tennessee and climbing to No. 9 in the rankings.Â The Gators used a 7-0 run to make it 51-50 midway through the second half, but the Razorbacks (16-11, 5-7) pulled away from there.
Arkansas, which shot 53.8 percent from the field.Â Sha Brooks scored 27 points to lead Florida, which finishedÂ 7-of-25 from 3-point range. Marshae Dotson added 20.
- UAA Approves $45 Million in Renovations for O'Dome
- TV20's Brandan McCalla Teams with World All-Stars, Loses to Globetrotters
- UF to Name Football Field after Steve Spurrier, O'Dome after Exactech
- Renovations coming to O'Dome
- O'Connell Center renovations complete
- Mizell Minute: 2-27-15
- Buckets Blakes of the Globetrotters stopped by before Game on Thursday
- Gator Men Debut New Exactech Arena with Stomping of Little Rock
- Arkansas Fan Copes With Razorbacks' Loss Via Strange Tribute
- Wild Hog Issue