Wildcats Scratch Gators on Hardwood
Jodie Meeks scored 23 points, including a fade-away 3-pointer with under 5 seconds left, as Kentucky snapped a three-game losing streak with a critical 68-65 victory over Florida on Tuesday night.
With the game tied at 65, the Southeastern Conference scoring leader swished in the closely guarded shot. Florida got an opportunity to tie when Kentucky's Kevin Galloway fouled Nick Calathes while trying a last-second desperation heave. But Calathes missed all three shots, the last one intentionally, as Kentucky held on.
The loss spoiled a huge night for Calathes, who scored a career-high 33 points and joined the career 1,000-point club - the eighth-fastest Gator to do so. Kentucky (17-7, 6-3) pulled into a tie with Florida (19-5, 6-3) atop the SEC East.
- Wildcats Scratch Gators on Diamond
- Gators Top Seminoles on Hardwood
- Gators Upset #2 on Hardwood
- Gators Coast by Dolphins on Hardwood
- Gators Rout Blue Hose on Hardwood
- Gators Collar Bulldogs on Hardwood
- Tigers Dominate Gators on Hardwood
- Gators Top Volunteers on Hardwood
- Gators Unable to Cage Wildcats
- Gator Lacrosse Claws Wildcats 14-7, Earn 1st ALC Tournament Title