Harvin Shines at UF Pro Day
Percy Harvin gave NFL coaches and scouts another look at his ability and durability Wednesday, running routes, catching passes and doing anything asked of him at the Gators annual pro day.
Harvin was clearly the main attraction, overshadowing fellow receiver Louis Murphy, tight end Cornelius Ingram and a few others trying to improve their status heading into next month's NFL draft.
Harvin benched 225 pounds 22 times which could now make him a top-10 selection in the draft.Â Harvin could be the third receiver taken in the first round, behind Texas Tech's Michael Crabtree and Missouri's Jeremy Maclin.
Harvin finished his college career with 133 receptions for 1,929 yards and 13 touchdowns, and 194 carries for 1,852 yards and 19 scores. He averaged 9.5 yards per carry and 11.6 yards every time he touched the ball.
- Gator NFL Football Hopefuls Shining at Pro Day
- Gators Host Rain-Filled Pro Day
- Pro Day Pickings Slim, But Contenders Hope For Chance at NFL
- Pouncey Showcases Talent At UF Pro Day
- Harvin Hurting...Again!
- PERCY HARVIN PRACTICES
- Spikes Stays!... Harvin Leaves
- Percy Harvin Fails NFL Combine Drug Test
- Vikings Take Harvin in 1st Round
- Harvin Sick Again