Gator Baseball Sweeps Bulldogs
The Florida Gators continued their hot streak on Sunday, getting another come-from-behind win in dramatic fashion to beat Georgia 10-8 and completing a sweep of the Bulldogs. The Gators were down 7-4 in the top of the ninth inning, when Mike Mooney scored on a bases-loaded pitching error, and freshman Preston Tucker followed that with a three-run home run to give the Gators the lead.
Florida (34-14, 16-8) is now tied for the best record in the SEC with LSU and Ole Miss, and the Gators will travel to Baton Rouge this weekend for a three game set with the Tigers.
- Gator Basketball Earns Season Sweep Over Bulldogs
- Gator Baseball Ready For Bulldogs to Come to Town
- GATOR BASEBALL SWEEPS VANDY
- Gator Baseball Sweeps Doubleheader Over LSU
- Tennessee Baseball Avoids Sweep From Gators
- Kentucky Avoids Sweep, Nips Gator Baseball Team 2-1
- Gator Baseball Sweeps William & Mary with 5-3 Rain-Filled Finale
- Gator Baseball Falls Short of Sweep, Lose to Cal State Fullerton 8-5
- GATOR BASEBALL SWEEPS AGAIN
- Gator Baseball Sweeps Duquesne