Gator Baseball Sweeps Bulldogs
The Florida Gators continued their hot streak on Sunday, getting another come-from-behind win in dramatic fashion to beat Georgia 10-8 and completing a sweep of the Bulldogs. The Gators were down 7-4 in the top of the ninth inning, when Mike Mooney scored on a bases-loaded pitching error, and freshman Preston Tucker followed that with a three-run home run to give the Gators the lead.
Florida (34-14, 16-8) is now tied for the best record in the SEC with LSU and Ole Miss, and the Gators will travel to Baton Rouge this weekend for a three game set with the Tigers.
- Gator Basketball Earns Season Sweep Over Bulldogs
- Gator Baseball Ready For Bulldogs to Come to Town
- GATOR BASEBALL SWEEPS VANDY
- GATOR BASEBALL SWEEPS AGAIN
- Gator Baseball Sweeps Duquesne
- Gator Baseball Completes Sweep of Tide
- Gator Baseball Sweeps Tigers!
- Gator Baseball Sweeps George Washington
- Gator Baseball Completes Sweep of Boston College with 7-2 Victory
- Gator Baseball Shuts Down UM 5-3, Program's First-Ever Series Sweep of Canes in Gainesville