Grossman Set to Join Texans
The Houston Texans have agreed to a deal with former Gator quarterback Rex Grossman as long as he passes a physical. Grossman, an unrestricted free agent, led the Chicago Bears to the NFC championship in 2006. The 28-year-old will compete with Alex Brink to be Houston's third quarterback behind starter Matt Schaub and Dan Orlovsky. Grossman has spent his six-year career in Chicago, where he had 33 touchdowns and 35 interceptions.
- Source says former Gator Grossman to Texans
- Speights Joins 76ers!
- JOHN BROWN MAY BE READY TO JOIN UF
- POWELL JOINS MARSHALL BASKETBALL
- Kentucky Derby Winning Owner Joins WCJB by Phone
- Join Ian and Crystal Scott for the 9/11 National Day of Service in Gainesville
- Gators Mickey Marotti Leaving to Join Meyer at OSU
- Alumni Join Together with Florida Players Network
- Wise Joins Effort with "Raise the Roof" Fundraiser for Girls Place
- Fred Taylor Joins Jaguars Ring of Honor