Meyer Weighs In On Friend-Turned-Foe
Urban Meyer won two national championships with Dan Mullen as his offensive coordinator, but now Mullen will battle for recruits and victories in the pressure-packed SEC as the head coach of Mississippi State.
Meyer said he is proud of Mullen and hopes he does well, with one caveat.
"I hope he does well in every game except one," Meyer said, referring to the Gators' Oct. 24 showdown with the Bulldogs in Starkeville, Miss.
- TV20 Exclusive: Former Gator Coach Urban Meyer Weighs in on Tim Tebow
- Florida Lacrosse Shuts Down Conference Foe John Hopkins
- Family Friend Turned Fiend of Family
- Should College Athletes Get Paid? Former Gator Players Weigh In
- Nathan Whitaker Weighs in on Tebow in NY
- Brantley Family to Weigh Options for Son's Future as a Gator
- Wilbekin Helps Florida Turn Close Game Into Rout Over Georgia
- Gator Basketball Turns Table on FSU with Defense, Turnovers in 82-64 Victory
- Harvey Turns Pro
- Gator Men's Hoops Turns Tide on Road