UF Athletic Budget Proves to be Recession-Proof
Something that's proving to be recession-proof is the athletic budget at the University of Florida.
The budget was increased $5.9 million to a total of more than $89 million for 2009-2010. That budget passed Monday.
Thanks to Gator football, it has been another banner school year in Orange & Blue with Urban Meyer's team winning a second national championship in three years last January, much to the delight of everyone in the Gator Nation.
UF Athletics Director Jeremy Foley was especially pleased, and he's chomping at the bit for more Gator championships.
- Gator Golf Coach Proves He Can Play With the Boys At US Amateur Qualifying
- Brown, Schumacher Eager to Prove the Army Strong 1-2 Combo
- Gator Baseball Young Guns Prove Vital To College World Series Run
- UF Commit Staver Out to Prove Critics Wrong
- 12th Man Out to Prove Difference vs Gators
- Growing Gardens: Winter-Proof Plants
- College Football Bowl Budgets Revealed
- Recession Resulting in Drastic Changes
- Psychic and the Recession
- Recession Affects Visits to the Doctor