Cornelius Ingram Hopes to be NFL Starter
There have been plenty of NFL Draft Day steals over the years, perhaps the most famous being quarterback Tom Brady as a sixth-round pick by the New England Patriots.
Now, former Gator Cornelius Ingram is hoping to soar as a fifth-round pick by the Philadelphia Eagles. Despite not having been in an actual game for over a year because of knee surgery, Ingram feels he can be an NFL starter, even this season.
- Cornelius Ingram Misses Practice with Knee Injury
- Ingram & Murphy Taken on Day Two of NFL Draft
- Hawthorne's Ingram "Still Confident" As He Pursues NFL Dream
- Pro Day Pickings Slim, But Contenders Hope For Chance at NFL
- Gator NFL Football Hopefuls Shining at Pro Day
- Muschamp Still Hasn't Picked A Starter For Gators' Opener
- Jemalle Cornelius Now Leading Fort Meade
- INGRAM SAYS HE'S READY TO PLAY
- MEYER PINS CASEY AS INGRAM'S REPLACEMENT
- Ingram Out With Torn ACL