Former Gator Great Fred Taylor Moves On to Patriots
In pro football, an era came to an end in Jacksonville last February when Fred Taylor was let go by the Jaguars after being the face of that franchise for most of his 11 years on the first coast.
But just like his former 1996 National Championship teammate, Mike Peterson, the former Gator Great is also moving on with a new team, the New England Patriots, and Taylor says he has no hard feelings or regrets about leaving the Jaguars.
- Fred Taylor Confident Son Will Be A Gator
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- Fred Taylor Joins Jaguars Ring of Honor
- Former Gator Great Gives Out Sugar Bowl Tickets
- Former Florida Football Players Find New Home in the NFL
- Former PK Yonge Standout Taylor Asbell Dies
- Taylor Gushue is the Third Gator to Sign a Pro Contract
- A Pillar of Stability: Gator Catcher Taylor Gushue
- Gator Linebacker Bostic Shares Gator Great Link to the Past
- 2013 College Football Hall of Fame Class Includes Gator Great Danny Wuerffel