Former Gator Great Fred Taylor Moves On to Patriots
In pro football, an era came to an end in Jacksonville last February when Fred Taylor was let go by the Jaguars after being the face of that franchise for most of his 11 years on the first coast.
But just like his former 1996 National Championship teammate, Mike Peterson, the former Gator Great is also moving on with a new team, the New England Patriots, and Taylor says he has no hard feelings or regrets about leaving the Jaguars.
- Former Gator Great Gives Out Sugar Bowl Tickets
- Former Florida Football Players Find New Home in the NFL
- Fred Taylor Confident Son Will Be A Gator
- Gator Softball Stays Perfect Through Weekend, Now 11-0
- Gator Softball Comes from Behind to Win on Senior Day
- Gator Linebacker Bostic Shares Gator Great Link to the Past
- Gator Women's Golf in Lead after Day One of Suntrust Gator Invitational
- Taylor Gushue is the Third Gator to Sign a Pro Contract
- 2013 College Football Hall of Fame Class Includes Gator Great Danny Wuerffel
- Florida Relays Features Gator Greats on Day Two of Competition