Former Gator Player Derrick Harvey to Begin Training Camp
Former Gator defensive end Derrick Harvey is getting ready for his second season in the national football league.
But it will be his first full training camp when the Jacksonville Jaguars start on Aug. 2 after holding out for most of last year's camp, perhaps part of the reason why the Jags had a disappointing 4-and-12 season.
Nevertheless, Harvey feels there was no hard feelings from his current teammates.
- Former Gator Harvey Signs with Jaguars
- Former Gator Dan Cross Hosts 12th Annual All-Fundamentals Camp
- Should College Athletes Get Paid? Former Gator Players Weigh In
- Uncle: Patriots Player and Former Gator Linked to Homicide Victim
- Former Gator Tennis Player Jesse Levine Advances at French Open
- Gator Softball Players React to Decision on Former Teammates
- Former GHS Player, LSU Not Enough as Gator Women's Tennis Cruise to Win
- Former Gator Gerard Warren, Other NFL Players Named In Casino Investigation
- Former Gator Soccer Player Megan Molyneux Scores Big On Compassion
- New York Jets Players Tim Tebow And Mark Sanchez Team Up For Player- Led Camp In California