Gator Verbal Commit Solomon Patton Says He Made the Right Choice
If there's one position Urban Meyer knows best, it's wide receiver - a former receivers coach at Notre Dame, Meyer has put six Gators into the NFL Draft.
Gator verbal commit Solomon Patton hopes to some day add himself to that list. In the meantime, as TV20's Chris Price reports, the Mobile, Ala. native is having a hard time convincing his hometown fans that he has made the right move.
- The Rock's Viktorija Dimaite Verbally Commits to Gator Basketball
- Safety In Numbers: Marcus Maye Verbally Commits To Gators
- Gator Football Adds Six Verbal Commits to Class of 2013
- Gator Football Lands 11th Verbal Commit to Class of 2013
- Thompson Verbally Commits to Gators
- Suwannee's Hayes Verbally Commits To Billy Donovan, Gators Basketball
- Zach Hodskins Verbally Commits to Gators
- Five Gators Transfer, Two Verbally Commit
- GHS CB Chris Bivins Verbally Commits to USF
- Rhaheim Ledbetter Verbally Commits to Florida Football Team