Gator Player Janoris Jenkins Wants to Continue No. 1 Tradition
There's a new No. 1 in town.
Now taking over the former number of Gator first-round draft picks Percy Harvin and Reggie Nelson, sophomore starting cornerback Janoris Jenkins says he wants to continue the tradition of great play by players wearing No. 1.
- Janoris Jenkins Dismissed from Gator Football Team
- Janoris Jenkins Arrested Again for Marijuana Possession
- Janoris Jenkins Gets Acclimated at UNA
- No. 6 Gator Lacrosse Downs No. 2 Northwestern 13-11
- No. 4 Gator Lacrosse Edged Out by No. 9 Syracuse in Double OT Thriller
- No. 1 Gator Baseball Beats No. 4 FSU 4-1 in Jacksonville
- Bangoura Jr Ousts No. 4 College Player In Country, Reaches Southeast Semis
- Gators Jenkins Caught With Pot
- Gators LB Jenkins To Declare for NFL Draft
- UF Football Freshman Wants to be "Team Player"