Meyer Praises Cooper For Efforts Against Charleston Southern
In a game plan Urban Meyer described as "vanilla," his senior wide receiver Riley Cooper provided a little extra flavor for the Gators, hauling in five catches for 105 yards, including a 68-yard grab in the first quarter.
"Riley is starting to understand that this is his last call," Meyer said in his press conference Monday.
"Other guys say 'I've got one more year,' but he knows he only has 11 more games guaranteed."
- Florida Womens Basketball Dominates Charleston Southern
- Meyer Counting on Cooper
- Meyer Lashes Out Against Lax NCAA Policing
- Riley Cooper and Chip Kelly Speak on Cooper's Punishment for Racial Slur
- Gator Volleyball Advances to Sweet 16, Eliminate College of Charleston in Straight Sets
- Georgia Tech Awaits Rematch with Florida After 3-0 Win Over Charleston
- Tebow Praises Jets Offensive Coordinator
- SEC Media Days: McElroy Gives Praise to McElwain
- UF D-Line Coach Chris Rumph Praises Play of Defense
- Gator Football "Showers" Tennessee with Praise