Uncertain Future for FSU Head Football Coach Bowden
The Chairman of the Board of Trustees at Florida State University is saying this should be head football coach Bobby Bowden’s last year. The team’s mediocre performance over the last eight years has exhausted die hard fan’s patience.
The team has just two wins and three losses so far this year. Most of this decade has been disappointing for the Seminoles.
Since 2001, the Seminoles have won ten games in a season just once. That’s a far cry from the previous14 years when they finished in the top five every year.
“He’s evaluated every day” said FSU Athletic Director Randy Spetman. “That’s part of what an AD does, he evaluates his coaching staff every day.”
Die-hard fans arriving at the weekly booster luncheon walked past a headline suggesting famed head coach Bobby Bowden is being pushed out. The fans are split on whether he should hang it up after this year.
- Bowden's Future as FSU Head Coach Still in Question
- Florida Names Steve Addazio As The New Head Football Coach
- The Search Continues: Florida Football Looks For Its New Head Coach
- Texas DC Muschamp Accepts Gators Football Head Coaching Position
- WIll Muschamp Introduced as UF's New Football Head Coach
- Buchholz Football Has New Head Coach
- Joe Paterno Dismissed as Penn State Football Head Coach
- Buchholz Names Whittemore New Football Head Coach
- Bill Wiles Named Santa Fe Football Head Coach
- Auburn, Arkansas Name New Head Football Coaches