Dunlap Out for SEC Title game after DUI Charge
The number-one Gator football team will be without one of its best pass rushers against #2 Alabama in the Southeastern Conference championship game.
Defensive end Carlos Dunlap was arrested early Tuesday and charged with driving under the influence, just days before the biggest game of the season.
Coach Urban Meyer says Dunlap won't play Saturday, adding that there is no timetable for his return. Meyer says he is "stunned" by Dunlap's actions.
Dunlap, the defensive MVP of the Bowl Championship Series national title game in January, has started every game this season for the defending champs. He has 35 tackles and is tied for the team lead with seven sacks.
- Muschamp to Saban: "Don't Like Losing SEC Title Game? I'll Trade Ya."
- Dunlap Suspended for SEC Championship
- Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car
- Last Chance for SEC Title Game Tickets
- FORMER GATOR KEARSE CHARGED WITH DUI
- UGA Athletic Director Charged with DUI
- Florida Baseball Clinches Share of SEC Title in 11 Innings
- Florida Baseball Locks up Outright SEC Title
- MEDIA PICK LSU TO WIN SEC TITLE
- GATOR SOFTBALL WINS SEC TITLE