Haden Leaves for NFL
Gator junior cornerback Joe Haden is skipping his final year of eligibility and entering the NFL draft. The All-American led the Gators with four interceptions this season and was a finalist for the Thorpe Award, given annually to the nation's top defensive back. He also had 68 tackles, 10 pass breakups, three sacks and two forced fumbles.
The first true freshman to start at cornerback for Florida, Haden started every game in three seasons. He finished with 218 tackles and eight interceptions. He is widely considered college a top-10 pick in the NFL draft.
- Hernandez Leaving for NFL
- Three Juniors Leave Florida For NFL
- Joe Haden Earns All-America Honors
- Joe Haden & Maurkice Pouncey Taken in First Round
- Former NFL Player Leaves Child Alone in Car
- Cornelius Ingram Hopes to be NFL Starter
- Alex Brown Feeling Saintly in His New NFL Home
- NFL Draft Round 1 Roundup
- Former Gator Gerard Warren, Other NFL Players Named In Casino Investigation
- Campers Treated To NFL-Caliber Coaching At All Skillz Camp In Chiefland