Meyer To Coach During Spring Football Practice
Urban Meyer's leave of absence from the Florida Gator football team is looking like less leave and less absence. Meyer said Saturday that he will be coaching the team during spring football practice, but that he has been ordered to take some sort of break before that time.
"They keep telling me about this break, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do," Meyer said.
He said he's gained 20 pounds and feels much better than December 6, when Meyer checked into Shands hospital after experiencing chest pains.
- Florida Releases Spring Football Practice Schedule, Fans Welcome
- Florida Shows Off No-Huddle at First Spring Football Practice
- High School Spring Football Practice Update: Hawthorne, Eastside
- Gator Football Fine Tuning in Spring Practice
- Gators Football Begins Spring Practice
- Spring Football Practice Report: Santa Fe and Newberry
- Spring Football Practice Report: PK Yonge and Hawthorne
- Latroy Pittman Making a Mark in Gator Football Spring Practice
- Florida Football: Day 1 Of Spring Practice
- GHS Football Begins Thomson Era At Spring Practice